- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The stage and screen actor is up for his first Tony Award for his featured role in All My Sons. Walker “uses his imposing physicality to ironic effect in his portrayal of Chris, terrified … and emotionally shattered,” critic Frank Scheck wrote in THR‘s review of the Arthur Miller revival. The performance has already earned him the Outer Critics Circle Award for outstanding featured actor in a play.
Previously, Walker was nominated for outstanding actor in a musical for 2016’s American Psycho, and his other Broadway roles include Brick in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (opposite Scarlett Johansson), the titular president in Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson, Le Chavalier Danceny in Les Liaisons Dangereuses and Bertram Cates in Inherit the Wind.
Onscreen, Walker has joined Marvel’s Jessica Jones for its third and final season, which is set to hit Netflix on June 14. His film credits include Shimmer Lake, The Choice, In the Heart of the Sea and Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (where he again starred as a POTUS).
Walker continues to be repped by Curtis Brown in the U.K.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day