- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Place to avoid during the festival
Proudest moment at TIFF
Being made an ambassador of TIFF’s Share Her Journey initiative.
Most Canadian thing to happen to you at TIFF
Sitting next to someone in a Toronto Maple Leafs jersey at a screening.
Biggest pet peeve
Too many great films to see and not enough time!
Best spot to bump into Justin Trudeau for a selfie
Toronto City Hall. Coolest building on the planet.
Toronto’s hidden gem restaurant/bar
The Good Son.
A secret place you go to escape the industry/festival
The Ballroom Bowl. Yes, I bowl …
One thing you won’t travel without, besides your phone
Once Again almond butter.
Canadians have a reputation for being very nice. Name a time you experienced this kindness at TIFF.
A gentleman literally gave me his cab that he’d hailed and said, “Ladies first.” I considered asking him to marry me.
This story first appeared in The Hollywood Reporter’s Sept. 8 daily issue at the Toronto Film Festival.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day