- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Two new books from the Harry Potter universe are set to be released as part of a British exhibition that celebrates the 20th anniversary of the launch of the series.
The British Library’s Harry Potter exhibition, A History of Magic, opens in October and runs through February 2018. In an earnings statement released Tuesday, British publishing house Bloomsbury revealed that two new Potter books will be released in conjunction with the event.
Harry Potter: A History of Magic – the Book of the Exhibition promises to take readers through subjects studied at Potter’s wizarding school, Hogwarts. Harry Potter – a Journey Through a History of Magic will touch on mystical things such as alchemy, unicorns and ancient witchcraft.
Both books will be published in October.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Universal Studios Home Entertainment