- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
United Friends of the Children (UFC) unveiled Wednesday the celebrity chef lineup for its seventh annual Cultivate LA culinary event on Oct. 3.
Cultivate LA chef ambassador Brendan Collins of Birch Restaurant will be joined by Joachim Splichal (Patina), Matthew Poley (HeirloomLA) and Hugo Bolanos (Wolfgang Puck at Hotel Bel Air) at the Los Angeles event held at Carla and Fred Sands‘ Tuscan-inspired villa. More than 60 of L.A.’s restaurants, bakeries and California wineries, craft distillers and breweries will partake in the Saturday event.
The annual event benefits UFC’s mission to annually support more than 1,500 current and former foster youth in L.A. County, their successful transition from adolescent to independent adult life and “preparing foster youth for a future that works.”
Barry and Wendy Meyer, Bruce and Ande Rosenblum, John and Jaye Rogovin, Jeff Berg and Mitch Evall are set to attend the evening affair.
Cultivate LA begins at 7 p.m. and is preceded by a 6 p.m. sunset V.I.P. reception, which features exclusive dishes from the celebrity chefs. General admission tickets start at $175, and V.I.P. packages are available beginning at $1,000 at United Friends’ website.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day