- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Walking Dead star Seth Gilliam was arrested Sunday morning in Peachtree City, Ga., The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
According to the police report, the actor, who plays a priest named Gabriel on the hit AMC series, was pulled over just after 2 a.m. when an officer clocked him going 107 mph in a 55 mph zone.
The officer claims he smelled booze and asked Gilliam if he had been drinking. Gilliam allegedly admitted to having had three beers and a shot, and registered a 0.107 blood-alcohol level. According to the report, the officer also detected the smell of marijuana and found a joint in the actor’s car.
Gilliam, who has recurred on The Good Wife and Teen Wolf and appeared in the 2014 film Still Alice, was charged with speeding, reckless driving, DUI and possession of less than an ounce of marijuana. He was booked and released.
Production on season six of The Walking Dead began this week in Atlanta. AMC declined to comment on whether Gilliam’s arrest will impact production on the new season of the zombie drama.
May 4 at 5:20 p.m. Updated with AMC’s response.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day