- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
This story first appeared in the June 27 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Perfect Father’s Day timing: WME’s sleek lobby commissary Jack & Ben’s officially opened the day after, June 16, and is named after the dads of co-CEOs Patrick Whitesell and Ari Emanuel, respectively.
PHOTOS Hollywood’s 25 Top Power Lunch Restaurants
The menu offers wraps, clubs and salads, including the “McCarth,” a knockoff of the Beverly Hills Hotel’s McCarthy salad. It’s also brimming with gluten-free and vegan options, like the spaghetti with meatballs that can be made with Gardein meatless meat (which, duly noted, is a WME client). Prices are kept low to make it affordable for assistants and there’s an app to order up to the offices.
PHOTOS Get Healthy, the Hollywood Way
Chef Spencer Gray got the gig after cooking for Emanuel while working as a private chef for producer Joel Silver. “I got to know [Emanuel’s] taste buds really well,” says Gray.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day