- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Paula Abdul is having an estate sale at her home in Sherman Oaks on Saturday, Dec. 17 to Wednesday Dec. 21, from morning till 4pm each day – and she posted this and her home address on Facebook! Or at least she let her friends do it.
Now, sure, it’s only going to her friends’ list and her friends of friends’ list — but that does mean it can go anywhere? And considering that she had a stalker die in front of her house three years ago, this just doesn’t seem like such a good idea. Does Paula need to sell of her furniture and clothing that badly? But come to think of it, it’s probably a good place for Christmas gifts! This what THR has learned Paula will be parting with: clothing by Marni, Gucci, Fendi, Prada, Barbara Bui, Versace, Miu Miu, shoes by Blahnik and Louboutin (probably very small sizes though), vintage and antique furniture, antique clocks, pieces from Tiffany, Baccarat, Lalique, and it just goes on for days. Portions of the proceeds will go to charities PAWS, Make a Wish, the National Eating Disorder charity, and the organizers are taking Visa, Mastercard and Amex.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day