- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fresh off releasing her new single, “Kiss Me More,” featuring SZA, Grammy-nominated rapper and producer Doja Cat has more up her stylish sleeves for fans. The Los Angeles-bred musician — who recently stepped out at the Grammys in a feathered, plunging-neckline Roberto Cavalli ensemble by Fausto Puglisi — is teaming with U.K.-based fast fashion brand PrettyLittleThing for her second collaboration of sexy and affordable staples.
Priced from $20 to $105, the 88-piece collection promises “a beautiful pop of color for summer and wearable pieces for all year-round,” says Doja Cat (born Amala Ratna Zandile Dlamini) in a release. “This is the beginning of something really special for me and I hope everyone enjoys this creation as much as I do.”
Expect curve-hugging, club-ready silhouettes and hot weather-ready pieces in inclusive sizes, such as ruched skirts in psychedelic patterns, neutral cut-out mini dresses, mesh sequined dresses, bodycon dresses in 1970s floral prints, lime green floral bikini separates, split-hem jeans with frayed detailing, and retro jumpsuits. Also on offer are maxi trench coats in khaki and patent faux leather, plus accessories including hammered metal earrings, raffia sphere bags, and breezy printed headscarves.
The collab comes ahead of the release of the “Say So” singer’s third album, Planet Her, which is set to release soon. While Planet Her awaits its release date, we’ve rounded up some of the best pieces to shop from the Doja Cat x PrettyLittleThing collection before they sell out online — check out our favorites below.
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
1. PrettyLittleThing Stone Knitted Ring Detail Midi Dress
This cut-out dress with a high neck is made of a ribbed viscose/nylon blend, and features a chic ring that accentuates the waist.
2. PrettyLittleThing Black Sequin Fishnet Bodycon Dress
Throw on this mesh fishnet dress over a slip for cocktails or wear it over a swimsuit for a glamorous poolside ensemble. It’s embellished with oversized sequins and features a spaghetti straps for a ’90s-inspired silhouette.
3. Brown Stripe Mesh Ring Detail Midaxi Dress
Channel Studio 54 vibes with this midriff-baring dress. It boasts orange, red, brown, and white stripes and two rings for a globally-inspired, retro aesthetic.
4. PrettyLittleThing Pink Floral Ruched Bikini Top
This retro floral bikini top has a ruched center tie that makes it perfect for a festival season-inspired look. Pair it with the matching bikini bottoms (with also come in a lime green colorway) or denim; available in plus sizes.
5. PrettyLittleThing Pink Floral Tie Bikini Bottoms
Match this with the Doja Cat x PrettyLittleThing’s floral bikini top to complete your throwback vacation look, then throw over a chic poolside cover-up or kimono.
6. PrettyLittleThing Brown Retro Floral Print Scarf Crop Top
Inspired by barely-there scarf tops from the ’70s, this summer-ready piece is made of polyester with a retro floral print and dainty neck and back ties; plus sizes available.
7. PrettyLittleThing Lime Floral Mesh Kimono
This beach-ready kimono is made of breezy mesh with a fluorescent floral print that adds a retro vibe to any poolside look.
8. PrettyLittleThing Multi Swirl Plunge Print High Leg Bodysuit
This psychedelic floral print top combines the popular deep-V cut and collared design of the ’70s into a sexy and modern bodysuit.
9. PrettyLittleThing Light Blue Wash Fray Detail Split Hem Jeans
These light wash jeans have a high-waist cut and frayed detailing on the side of the legs for an edgy finish. They feature split hems for showing off a bit of the ankles, so they’re great with sky-high heels.
10. PrettyLittleThing Stone Oversized Maxi Trench Coat
Doja Cat gives outerwear the sexy treatment with this oversized maxi trench coat that’s lightweight enough for spring; plus sizes available.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day