- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
You can now sweat in style just like Halle Berry, thanks to her activewear collection for Sweaty Betty. The London-bred workoutwear label has teamed up with the actress-turned-director and her wellness brand, Rē•spin, on a limited-edition range inspired by boxing and Japanese jiu-jitsu. A mix of technical and lifestyle pieces, it goes seamlessly from the gym to the streets, blending functionality with fashion. Following a successful first launch in May, the collaboration continues with a new fall capsule.
The latest 24-piece line ($14 to $348) is comprised of layerable staples in nature-inspired shades of greens, creams and earthy blacks. Like the first release, the second is made of high-performance fabrics in sculptural silhouettes, such as strappy workout bras, quilted ponchos and coats, cropped hoodies, metallic-embossed leggings, waffle jumpsuits and more.
“I’m excited to launch my first activewear collection in collaboration with Sweaty Betty,” Berry said upon the first launch. “Sweaty Betty was the first brand that came to mind—they know how to make technical activewear that not only looks great, but also truly performs. I love their mission to inspire and empower women to live an active life, as well as the value they place in community — a mission we share at Rē•spin.”
“I’ve worn the Power Legging for years, so it was an amazing experience to design my own version, named after one of my most iconic roles: Storm. I worked closely with Sweaty Betty’s design team, entirely over Zoom, to make my vision of this collection come to life. I’m so proud of what we’ve created. It’s truly a reflection of my lifestyle and features pieces that can take you from studio to street — and beyond,” continued Berry, who next directs and stars in the MMA drama Bruised, slated to stream on Netflix.
Ahead, shop a few standouts from the Halle Berry x Sweaty Betty collection’s second release and see the full autumn-ready collaboration here.
1. Halle Berry x Sweaty Betty Hera Waffle Dress
2. Halle Berry x Sweaty Betty Zola Cross Back Seamless Bra
3. Halle Berry x Sweaty Betty Athena Super Soft 7/8 Leggings
4. Halle Berry x Sweaty Betty Selene Waffle Jumpsuit
5. Halle Berry x Sweaty Betty Luna Quilted Coat
6. Halle Berry x Sweaty Betty Rhea Overshirt
7. Halle Berry x Sweaty Betty Nakano Waffle Hoodie
8. Halle Berry x Sweaty Betty Luna Quilted Poncho
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day