- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Silk scarves have long been the go-to accessory for the chic. From Jackie Kennedy Onassis, who opted to wear them on her head, to the fashionably up-and-coming like Gigi Hadid, who tied one around her neck while out celebrating her 21st birthday, the accessory has proved a timeless staple.
Check out five bold options to try out for an instant wardrobe upgrade.
Christian Dior square scarf by fashion illustrator Mats Gustafson; $410, at Neiman Marcus, Beverly Hills.
Tory Burch Logo Puzzle-print scarf; $155, at Tory Burch, Beverly Hills and toryburch.com.
Emilio Pucci multicolor fish print scarf; $300, at Saks Fifth Avenue, Beverly Hills.
Nod to Nautical
Cartier Constructivism-inspired twill scarf; $400, at Cartier boutiques and cartier.us.
Gucci GG Blooms print twill scarf; $440, at Saks Fifth Avenue, Beverly Hills.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day