- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Stay warm on the Sundance slopes — and at fest premieres — in these sporty designer offerings. Here are five must-haves for winter in Park City, Utah.
Moncler Grenoble sheepskin gloves; $1,050, moncler.com.
2. Louis Vuitton
Intergalatic ski goggles; $585, at select Louis Vuitton stores and louisvuitton.com.
Coco Neige de Chanel water-repellent velvet puffer jacket; $5,800, at select Chanel boutiques.
4. Tory Sport
Merino cropped Apres Ski sweater; $278, at Tory Sport, Beverly Hills and torysport.com.
5. Jimmy Choo
The Voyager leather snow boot has a heated sole — it charges with a USB cable and uses an app to let you control the shoe’s temperature (77 to 113 degrees) for up to eight hours; $1,895, jimmychoo.com.
This story first appeared in the Jan. 24 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Universal Studios Home Entertainment