- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Dress down with an elevated conscience in these off-duty duds sustainably crafted with vegan and recycled materials. The Hollywood Reporter takes a look at six pieces from brands loved by Regina King, Patrick Dempsey and more.
2. Alberta Ferretti
Recycled-yarn cashmere “Love Me” sweater made in collaboration with Livia Firth’s sustainable and communications consultancy, Eco-Age. Regina King is a fan of Ferretti; $595, at Barneys New York.
Pro surfer Kelly Slater uses organic cotton and recycled fishing nets to create casual staples like these slim-fit jeans (Oliver Hudson is a fan); $150, mrporter.com.
The Malibu label by Kenny G’s ex-wife Lyndie Benson features clothes made from botanic beech tree fibers, such as this Point Polo ($140) designed by Patrick Dempsey; bleusalt.com.
This story first appeared in the May 29 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day