- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
From pencil skirts to prim pumps, the spring runways’ ladylike looks fit right in on NYC’s Upper East Side promenade. Pastels and elegant skirt looks defined the Marc Jacobs Spring 2019, while at the Max Mara Spring 2019 show in Milan, polished monochromatics reigned. Here are six pieces of clothing and accessories fit for New York this spring.
Leather and canvas top-handle Uptown bag; $2,709, matchesfashion.com.
2. Max Mara
Leather wrapped ankle pumps in blush; $536, farfetch.com.
Ballon Bleu de Cartier 36mm watch with a pink gold case, 123 brilliant-cut diamonds and alligator strap; $31,500, cartier.com.
4. Sies Marjan
Croc-effect embossed plastic pencil skirt; $795, modaoperandi.com.
Silk chiffon pussy-bow blouse; $1,020, modaoperandi.com.
6. Marc Jacobs
Oversized cotton twill trench coat; $995, net-a-porter.com.
This story first appeared in the April 11 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Jeriana San Juan