- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Despite the anti-blue-light rhetoric touted by health care professionals regarding insomnia, sleeping habits and poor quality of slumber, it’s many an Instagram fiend’s bedtime ritual to end the day by scrolling through mesmerizing videos — from calligraphy to cake decorating to fast-motion sketching.
The latest guilty-pleasure Instagram videos? Halloween makeup tutorials.
Though we have no desire to have a paintbrush anywhere near our own faces, there’s something almost hypnotic about watching professionals complete their transformations in fast motion onscreen, all in under 60 seconds.
For your viewing pleasure, we’ve rounded up the best makeup artists to follow for binge-watching the #31DaysOfHalloween videos. Enjoy.
Anna Lingis: @annalingis
Olivia Engelsman: @olivia_jane_
Melvin Lozada: @melvinjr_sfx
Jade Deacon: @jadedeacon
Zach Zenga: @zachzenga
Kristin Crabtree: @kcrab__
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day