- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A$AP Mob’s love for Raf Simons — the Calvin Klein creative director and the titular subject of the group’s 2017 hit, “Raf” — is apparently mutual.
The beloved Belgian hired A$AP Mob to star in Calvin Klein’s new underwear and denim campaign, released Monday. Photographed by Willy Vanderperre, the ads star seven members of the hip-hop collective: A$AP Rocky, A$AP Ferg, A$AP Nast, A$AP Twelvyy, A$AP Ant, A$AP Lou, and A$AP J. Scott.
The images are part of Calvin Klein’s greater marketing campaign called “Our Family. #MYCALVINS” — an “evolved” concept of the brand’s iconic tagline, which was previously associated with partially nude, maybe-air-brushed images of a brooding Justin Bieber. The new concept, under the creative direction of Simons, has the idea of a “chosen” family at its core.
Solange posed with Kelela, Dev Hynes and more musical collaborators in photos for the campaign that were released last month.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day