- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As Adele goes around the globe for her highly anticipated tour this year, you can bet the Grammy Award-winning artist will be dressed to impress. With a little help from Burberry chief creative and chief executive officer Christopher Bailey, the singer will be outfitted exclusively in the British fashion house’s designs for her tour in support of her chart-topping album 25.
Adele kicked off her tour in Belfast on Monday evening, where she unveiled a custom black silk gown with floral hand-embroidered sequins that was designed by Bailey.
Said the designer: “She is an incredible artist who I admire enormously for her approach to life, her sense of fun, her innate style and her massively powerful and moving voice and performance.”
If you weren’t the lucky few to score tickets to her show (we feel your pain), you can still check out a sketch of the dress she’ll be wearing during her tour below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day