- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As if their otherworldly beauty wasn’t already enough, five supermodels including Adriana Lima and Karlie Kloss are channeling Marvel’s top superheroes for the spring/summer issue of Garage magazine. Shot by Patrick Demarchelier with makeup by Pat McGrath, the five special-edition covers grace the tenth issue of Garage magazine, timed not only to coincide with the start of New York Fashion Week, but to celebrate the supermodel as the hero of the runway.
Ditching the bodysuits in favor of more fashion-forward attire, the comic book-themed covers star Adriana Lima as She-Hulk, Karlie Kloss as Black Widow, Lexi Boling as Captain Marvel, Candice Swanepoel as Spider-Gwen and Cuba Tornado Scott as Thor.
“It’s important that young girls have fierce and strong role models to look up to and that’s what this project is really about,” says Kloss of the shoot. “These role models come in many forms, from fictional Super Heroes to incredible businesswomen to strong female athletes.”
Check out the covers below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day