- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Adriana Lima doesn’t need anyone to put a ring on it — other than herself.
On Tuesday, the Brazilian beauty took to Instagram to explain the diamond stunner on her ring finger.
“WHATS UP WITH THE RING? ITS SYMBOLIC, I AM COMMITTED TO MYSELF AND MY OWN HAPPINESS,” she dramatically declared in all caps. “I AM MARRIED WITH ME.”
Lima was briefly linked to New York Mets pitcher Matt Harvey, who was suspended for three games for skipping a game earlier this month due to a night of drinking after reportedly seeing the supermodel linked back with her ex, New England Patriots star Julian Edelman. She’s with neither man now. As she made sure to add at the end of her caption, “AND YES I AM SINGLE.”
Prior to her engagement with herself, Lima was married to Serbian NBA player Marko Jaric for five years before calling it quits in 2014. They have two daughters together, Valentina and Sienna.
You do you, girl.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day