- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Now she’s opening up about why she gave her first child with husband Christopher Jarecki such a unique name, which actually was suggested by Jarecki’s mother.
“We had narrowed our list to five boy names, and then we couldn’t really decide,” she told Us Weekly. “he suggested Bear or Blu, and I loved them both.
Silverstone added that most people find the name “super cute.”
As for Jarecki, Silverstone added that he’s been a hand-on father.
“He’s great at changing him and giving baths, and he massages him a lot,” she said.
The bay was born May 5, and Silverstone announced the news a few days later on her blog.
“We are all three in love!” Silverstone wrote at the time. “I’m so grateful to this community for all the love, support, good wishes and happy vibes you’ve sent me during my pregnancy … it has been wonderful. Thank you all!”
Silverstone and Jarecki wed in 2005.
The actress next appears in the movies Vamps and Butter.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day