- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Congrats are in order for Amanda Seyfried and Thomas Sadoski: After a 6-month engagement, the couple eloped last weekend.
Sadoski made the announcement on The Late Late Show with James Corden on Thursday night, showing off his ring to the audience.
“We just took off into the country with an officiant — just the two of us — and we did our thing,” said Sadoksi of their Sunday nuptials. “She’s the person I love and respect most in the world,” he added, drawing “awws” from the crowd.
For all those wondering if Seyfried’s beloved canine Finn (who has more than 46k followers on Instagram) was present, Sadoski alluded to his attendance. When asked by Corden what one does following such an intimate ceremony, he said, “you take the dog and you walk through the country.”
Seyfried, 30, and Sadoski, 40, announced last November that they are expecting their first child together.
The Mean Girls actress and The Newsroom alum met on the set of The Way We Get By in 2015.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day