- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It comes as no surprise that Lorde rocked her signature wild curls while performing at the AMAs on Sunday evening, but this time she wasn’t the only one to skip a sleek ’do in favor of a natural curly look.
Lorde’s locks looked extra voluminous but also frizz-free and tame while she sang a head-banging rendition of her latest single, “Yellow Flicker Beat.”
Iggy Azalea, who took home the AMA for Favorite Hip-Hop album, wore a high, thick ponytail with her blonde curls dominating her look.
Zendaya swapped out her caramel-colored pin-straight ’do for voluminous black curls on the red carpet. The singer channeled ’70s glam with her gold trench coat and matching hoop earrings.
Jordin Sparks, who co-hosted Yahoo’s red-carpet live stream, wore her brown ombre locks in tight pin curls.
Jamie Foxx‘s adorable daughter, Annalise Bishop, joined the presenter on stage to present the winner of Best Hip-Hop album to Iggy Azalea. The 5-year-old rocked gorgeous, natural curls and a cheetah-print top. Flat iron, be gone.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day