- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
America Ferrera is a new mother again.
The actress announced the news on Instagram on Sunday, which was Mother’s Day, that she and husband Ryan Piers Williams had welcomed a baby girl named Lucia Marisol Williams.
“Lucia Marisol Williams arrived on May 4th to give me my Mother’s Day hugs and kisses herself. Mama, Dada & Big Brother are over the moon to welcome her bright light to our family,” she wrote.
She also asked anyone who wanted to give her a gift to donate instead to the Yes We Can World Foundation, which bills itself as the first fully bilingual school program for migrant children at the border of the United States and Mexico.
The actress and her husband are also parents to son Sebastian, who turns 2 this month.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Julianne Hough, Skylar Astin To Host Tonys Preshow as More Details Emerge About Unscripted Main Ceremony
Jonah Hill Takes On Self-Help Gurus with Satirical Lifestyle Brand Dedicated to “Monetizing Happiness”
Jennifer Aniston Partners With Fitness Brand Pvolve, Talks Workout Routine and Music Choices: “I Love Rihanna”