- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The American Pie crew hit the red, white and blue carpet at the world premiere of their forthcoming comedy, which actually took place on the other side of the globe.
Jason Biggs, Tara Reid, Mena Suvari, Eugene Levy, Seann William Scott and Chris Klein were among the cast members in attendance at the American Reunion Australian Premiere on March 7. Reid opted for a subdued, but glamorous, look in a strapless, floor length gray gown with a ruffled accent on one shoulder by Christiane King.
Suvari paired her red lips with red heels and a strapless, tea-length printed dress. Sweeping her hair back in an updo, the actress revealed three tattoos — including a lion’s face and the phrase, “Word Sound Power” — on her neck and back.
The boys wore dark suits, with Klein going for gray rather than black.
Check out photos from the premiere below. American Reunion is slated for its stateside debut on March 19 and will hit theaters nationwide on April 6.
More photos on the next page.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day