- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Anna Wintour is now a grandma, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The Vogue editor-in-chief’s son, Charlie Shaffer, and his wife, Elizabeth, have welcomed their first child. Elizabeth shared an Instagram photo of their daughter, Caroline Anne Shaffer, who was born March 28 and weighed 6 pounds, 14 ounces.
A post shared by Elizabeth Shaffer (@lizzyshaff) on
The couple tied the knot in Mastic Beach, N.Y., in 2014.
Wintour’s daughter, Bee Shaffer, also welcomed her new niece via Instagram, writing, “Welcome little Caroline and congrats @lizzyshaff and @cwshaffer. Looking forward to many more chic hats!!!”
The happy news comes a week after it was reported that Bee is engaged to Francesco Carrozzini, son of the late Italian Vogue editor-in-chief Franca Sozzani. On Thursday, Bee announced that she was leaving her role as a segment producer on Late Night With Seth Meyers after 3 1/2 years.
As for Caroline, don’t be surprised if she ends up being the best-dressed baby around town, not unlike Instagram head of fashion partnerships Eva Chen’s daughter, Ren.
A post shared by beeshaffer (@beeshaffer) on
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day