- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Antonio Banderas has become the first star to throw his weight behind the newly launched Starlite Shop, an online sales platform for celebrities to sells their designs, the freshly launched Shop announced Thursday.
Banderas will sell his original designs in sunglasses, men’s wallets, candles and phone cases “inspired by his passion for the Mediterranean.”
“The creation of your own personality is very important,” said Banderas in the announcement about his new line. “And this can be applied to film or fashion.”
The Starlite Shop is backed by the week-long international Starlite music festival, which attracted more than 150,000 people from 60 countries in its sixth edition in 2016. The 2017 edition will be held in Spain. Banderas godfathers the festival’s main charitable activity, a one-night premium music event. All the funds raised at the event are donated to charity.
The Starlite Shop expects to offer original designs by dozens of stars created exclusively for the online platform. A spokeswoman said more announcements will follow shortly.
Starlite Shop, which features its own Starlite Design comprising dresses, sweats, glasses and other accessories, has also launched its Rock Star collection, focused on trendsetters.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day