- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Emma Ferrer may not be a name we recognize right now, but that’s slowly about to change now that she’s gracing the September issue of Harper’s Bazaar (Lady Gaga covers the newsstand version). While it’s not common for major fashion magazines to put an unknown face on its cover, there’s good reason for it in this case: Ferrer is the granddaughter of Audrey Hepburn.
Ferrer, who was shot by Michael Avedon, the grandson of celebrated photographer Richard Avedon who is known for working with Hepburn, appears as effortlessly chic as her grandmother. In the photo spread, she’s seen posing in a Lanvin gown, as well as luxe pieces from Tod’s and Ralph Lauren.
Ferrer also channels one of Hepburn’s signature onscreen looks — wearing an all-black ensemble — from Funny Face, which she says is her favorite film.
As for owning actual pieces that once belonged to the famous actress and fashion icon, she shares: “All I can think of are her cashmere turtlenecks, which I adore and wear all throughout the winter.”
“And a white antique stuffed teddy bear,” adds Ferrer. Now, that’s precious.
To find out more about Emma Ferrer, visit HarpersBazaar.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Santa Barbara International Film Festival
super bowl LVII