- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ever since she covered the September issue of Harper’s Bazaar, we’ve been wondering about Emma Ferrer‘s next modeling appearance. Now, it sounds likes we won’t have to wait much longer as Audrey Hepburn‘s granddaughter has signed with Storm Model Management, the London-based agency that has worked with the likes of Kate Moss, Cindy Crawford and Cara Delevingne.
The Telegraph UK reports that the 20-year-old art student will move from Italy, where she currently attends the Florence Academy of Art, to New York to start her new gig while still maintaining her studies at the school’s satellite campus in Jersey City. “I am devoted to art, painting, and entering into the world of aesthetics as a whole,” she explains to the Telegraph of her decision to include modeling as part of her career.
Although her grandmother is one of Hollywood’s most notable film stars and fashion icons, Ferrer is looking forward to standing out on her own. “What can be bothersome and confusing is when people are disappointed to see I’m not her carbon copy, nor would I want to be,” she says. “I want to be a person that she would be proud of, and I hope she would be proud because of who I am.” We have a feeling Hepburn would have been pleased to hear that.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day