- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The partnership between the brands was first announced in October when the trendy fashion company began creating mini versions of its best-selling shoe styles for Barbie. Followers and fans are able to shop the matching kicks — think sparkling leopard print booties, bejeweled sandals and strappy fuschia heels — in people sizes on the website.
Pink-tinted pasta, cotton candy cosmo cocktails and edible balloons were served to guests (influencers Draya Michele, Laura Govan and Isabel Bedoya stopped by) who strutted around the pool while listening to a DJ play pop and R&B hits.
Each room of the bungalow was decked out to be an Instagram-worthy photo opp. The office space had a fashion inspiration board, floral-print furniture and fur accents, while the beGlammed-sponsored vanity room offered hair and makeup touch-ups. Of course, there was also a #shoegoals-worthy closet for the Shoedazzle girl living in Barbie’s world. In the driveway? A hot-pink Mini Cooper, natch. There was even a life-size pink high heel-shaped cake for guests to indulge in at the end of the evening.
Scroll through a photo diary to take a closer look at the details.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day