- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bella Heathcote is engaged.
The Australian actress will be tying the knot with film director Andrew Dominik, her rep confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.
Heathcote, 29, and Dominik, 49, have been dating for seven years. Dominik was previously engaged to actress Robin Tunney in 2009 until they called off their engagement in August 2010.
Heathcote can be seen wearing a diamond stunner on her ring finger in a series of Instagram selfies with Lily Collins and Phoebe Tonkin, as People points out.
The actress, who recently stole the show in head-to-toe Saint Laurent on the red carpet, starred in The Neon Demon with Elle Fanning and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies with Lily James and Douglas Booth. Heathcote most recently played Leila in Fifty Shades Darker. Among her next film projects is the biographical drama Professor Marston & the Wonder Women.
Dominik directed the documentary One More Time With Feeling, which explored the creative process of singer-songwriter Nick Cave and his band. Next up, Dominik will be helming the Tom Hardy starrer War Party.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day