- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The wonder of Beyoncé’s hit visual album Lemonade never stops.
On Thursday it was announced that Queen Bey will release a limited edition How to Make Lemonade vinyl box set that comes with a 600-page coffee table book on the making of her visual album. The new book gives a peek behind-the-scenes of the making of such iconic videos as “Sorry,” “Formation” and more, as well as never-before-seen intimate photos of Bey, husband Jay Z and daughter Blue Ivy.
To make Lemonade come alive even more, the photo book includes lyrics from the record and personal essays in Beyoncé’s handwriting penned across the pages, a forward written by Dr. Michael Eric Dyson and poetry from Warsaw Shire. Altogether, the new release gives a comprehensive look at the themes and inspiration of the award-winning album.
The entire box set includes a double vinyl version of Lemonade, downloads of both the audio and visual album and the coffee table book; it is available for pre-order Friday here. The $299.99 box set is estimated to ship later this summer.
See pictures from the new photo book on E! Online.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day