- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Beyonce surprised fans Sunday evening when she walked the VMAs carpet at Madison Square Garden.
She wore a dramatic, see-through crystal-studded gown with a sea foam green fur collar by Maison Francesco Scognamiglio and emerald and pink diamond earrings by Lorraine Schwartz. She walked hand-in-hand with daughter Blue Ivy, who was also in fairy-tale mode, sporting a Lorraine Schwartz tiara and pastel Giuseppe Zanotti high top sneakers.
ROYALTY: An aerial shot of Beyonce and Blue Ivy at the 2016 MTV VMAs. (Photo: Noam Galai/MTV1617/Getty Images for MTV)
Beyonce leads the night with 11 nominations, the most by any single artist since Lady Gaga’s 13 noms in 2010, including video of the year for “Formation” and breakthrough long-form video for Lemonade. Beyonce already has 15 Moonmen under her belt and could be on her way to outpace Madonna’s 20 wins.
She’s expected to perform during the awards show.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Kelly Clarkson Show