- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Beyonce is on a roll.
A little over two months after giving birth to twins, she used this week to launch a new fashion chapter, taking followers on an epic Insta style journey, experimenting with new brands and mixing “high and low.”
On Wednesday, Bey surprised us with a casual look, and while she doesn’t tag her designer labels like Louise Linton, fans were quick to spot Off-White’s textured-leather shoulder bag, $935; Stella McCartney’s “Lindsey” cotton top, 70% off at $229; and a pair of peach Pumas that boast her husband’s “4:44” track list on the insole. Vogue reports the kicks are part of Puma’s limited-edition collaboration with Jay-Z; the 1:44 on the outsole marking 1 out of a limited 44 shoes made.
Her arm party includes tennis bracelets in every shade of the rainbow, and an especially special pave cuban link bracelet. (Lorraine Schwartz, we’d guess?)
Tuesday at the Saint Heron party in Los Angeles, Bey rocked a red bodycon dress from House of CB, $179; Saint Laurent “Amber” velvet sandals in malachite, $795; a custom Chiara Boni La Petite Robe velvet pouch and Bouguessa’s emerald green velvet robe.
Hey Bey, you should start your own fashion magazine already!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day