- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
When one thinks about the most iconic eyeliner looks in history, a few names may come to mind: Amy Winehouse, Brigitte Bardot, and even The Killers’ Brandon Flowers all had their signature smoky eyes.
But when it comes to a smudgy black look that truly stands the test of time, the top prize goes to Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong, who has been at the forefront of the guyliner craze since back in the ‘90s.
Now, the 45-year-old is lending his eyeliner expertise to a new collaboration with Kat Von D. The tattoo artist-slash-makeup mogul revealed the partnership on Instagram on Thursday, however, she didn’t reveal many further details.
“Super excited about our upcoming eyeliner collab for @katvondbeauty,” she wrote on Instagram. On his own account, Armstrong wrote, “Me, Kat, eyeliner, handcuffs = justice!!”
Stay tuned for details.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day