- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Blake Lively is a new mama again.
The actress has welcomed her second child, People reported, citing an unnamed source.
Lively, 29, and husband Ryan Reynolds, 39, are already parents to daughter James, who was born December 2014. The couple, who starred together in the 2011 superhero flick Green Lantern, tied the knot in September 2012.
According to a Page Six source, the Cafe Society star’s close gal pal, Taylor Swift, headed to a Manhattan hospital to visit the baby on Friday morning. Because it’s never too early to recruit a new squad member, duh.
Lively’s most recent film projects include All I See Is You, The Shallows and Woody Allen’s Cafe Society.
Reynolds recently starred in Criminal and Deadpool. Next up, he’ll be working on several movies including Life, The Croods 2 and Deadpool 2.
Reps for Lively and Reynolds did not immediately respond to The Hollywood Reporter‘s request for comment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day