- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
OMG-worthy style! On Monday night’s Gossip Girl season finale Blake Lively‘s character, Serena Van der Woodsen — who has been known to spark more than few fashion trends — will wear a coral silk chiffon gown by Jenny Packham. The actress selected the gown herself from the designer’s spring/summer 2011 collection.
The draped evening column with silvery crystal accents by the British designer is sure to add drama to an already juicy scene, which includes the return of Georgina Sparks (Michelle Trachtenberg). Leighton Meester‘s character, Blair Waldorf, wore a chic tulle and sequin tea-length dress by Jenny Packham on the show earlier this season.
Cecily von Ziegesar, the author of the popular Gossip Girl book series, is also making a cameo as herself on Monday’s episode, titled “The Wrong Goodbye.”
The CW network recently announced that the high-society drama will return for a fifth season, but series regulars Taylor Momsen and Jessica Szohr will be back only for special guest appearances.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day