- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Oscars are T minus two days away, but joke’s on you if you think actresses and other red-carpet walkers have already picked out their looks.
The last-minute shuffle is one of the reasons that Forevermark, whose jewels have been more worn by Kate Hudson, Olivia Munn, Hailee Steinfeld, Janelle Monae and more on many a red-carpet occasion, has set up shop on the West Coast, shipping out its jewels to a Beverly Hills mansion for stylists to peruse up close.
Among the stash are pieces worn by all four aforementioned actresses, as well as sparklers new for this season. Representatives for the brand told The Hollywood Reporter that ear crawlers and statement earrings, as well as stacks on stacks of rings, are on trend for this red-carpet season, while cuffs seem to be a tad less popular than in years past.
The Forevermark Diamond House will stay open throughout the weekend — because morning-of outfit changes are inevitable.
See below for a peek at the pieces.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day