- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Before the Grammy Awards ceremony started, there was an image floating around online that claimed Blue Ivy was in a gold gown headed to the show.
Turns out, that image was fake. The photo in question can be seen below.
— Blackaphillyated (@b_aphillyated) February 12, 2017
As TV Guide pointed out, the photo was taken from Brooklyn-based Pantora Mini Boutique’s Instagram account. The dress in that photo is currently posted on Etsy to promote the brand’s “Nathania ballgown flower girl dress ballgown,” which retails for $360 and up.
Instead, Blue actually dressed up like Prince in a ruffled top, pink blazer and sequined pants. ScHoolboy Q’s daughter, Joy Hanley, also opted for the rosy shade, stepping out in a mini pink Gucci suit, while her dad wore a pink sweater that said “Girl Power.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day