- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Blue Ivy Carter takes after mama Beyonce in the fashion department. Only the best will do.
The trend-setting tot wore a $10,950 Mischka Aoki dress on the VMAs red carpet. “The Grand Royalle” dress with gold leatherette bodice, a high-low hem and 3D floral appliques is available at Bergdorf Goodman.
An Australian designer, Winnie Aoki is known for luxury materials and craftsmanship. She presents her collections on the runway at New York Kids Fashion Week. Her fairytale-like clothes have been worn by Blue Ivy before, as well as Suri Cruise and Penelope Scotland Disick. She started her label in 2009 when she couldn’t find clothes good enough for her first daughter, Mischka, after whom the label is named.
At the VMAs, Blue Ivy also wore a diamond tiara by jewelry designer Lorraine Schwartz and pale pink high-top sneakers by Giuseppe Zanotti.
Two other little girls who made an entrance with Beyonce were also dressed in Aoki’s designs, the Fairy Queen dress ($9200) and the Aurora dress ($2318).
MIschka Aoki is known as an haute couturier for children. A dress can take up to 300 hours to produce, with at least 8 seamstresses working on one.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day