- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kristen Stewart was spotted in Tokyo promoting the Twilight series’s grand finale, Breaking Dawn: Part 2. But the three lead actors, Stewart, Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson have split up their promotional duties. Pattinson was in Sydney, Australia, doing press that day and Lautner was on his own in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Stewart made major fashion headlines for wearing a bold black and white checkerboard romper hot off the Spring 2013 Louis Vuitton runway. Naturally, she accessorized with some LV strappy black heels. She is the first actress to wear one of the new collection — which is a pretty big honor.
Why didn’t she wear Balenciaga, whose fragrance she promotes as a brand ambassador? Because the Tokyo event is only a press photo op. No big whoop.
She will save her Balenciaga big guns for the major international red carpets. And we will not surprised if some Balmain pops up too, since she was spotted wearing a bright yellow Balmain leather jacket at the house’s recent Paris show.
What do you think of Stewart’s checkered look?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day