- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bristol Palin has tied the knot with the father of her second child.
The Palin family’s attorney pointed to a story Wednesday announcing that the 25-year-old daughter to 2008 GOP vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin had married her former fiance, Medal of Honor winner Dakota Meyer.
The lawyer, John Tiemessen, declined to comment but directed a reporter to the Entertainment Tonight announcement, which did not say where or when the marriage occurred.
“Life is full of ups and downs but in the end, you’ll end up where you’re supposed to be,” Palin and Meyer told ET. “We are so happy to share with loved ones the wonderful news that we got married!”
“When they say exclusive, they mean exclusive,” Tiemessen said. He said he would be free to discuss the matter Thursday evening.
In January, Meyer filed a lawsuit against Bristol Palin, seeking joint custody of their daughter, Sailor Grace Palin, who was born Dec. 23.
Meyer, a former marine living in Greensburg, Kentucky, was engaged to Palin, and the wedding was abruptly called off a week before it was to have been held last year.
Palin had her first child in December 2008 with former fiance Levi Johnston. The two never married.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Kelly Clarkson Show
Roe V. Wade