- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
But now she’s catching flack for appearing to grab the tail end of the colorful hair craze that has been been popularized by singers such as Katy Perry, Pink, Gwen Stefani, Lady Gaga and Nicky Minaj, and her The X Factor cohost Demi Lovato, to name a few.
Spears showed off her bright turquoise and hot pink hair extensions last weekend at the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas where she appeared with Ryan Seacrest. But hold on a minute. It turns out this is not her first bright hair extension experiment.
In Britney’s 2011 video “I Wanna Go,” she wore blue, red and orange extensions made by SHE by SO.CAP.USA. They come in 90 hair color shades and they’re available in 10,000 salons. Other celebrities seen wearing them include Lady Gaga and Steven Tyler
So cut the girl some slack folks. She’s not copying anyone. She probably just found her old hair extensions and decided to have some fun.
So what to you think about Britney’s newest hair hues?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day