- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tucked away on the seventh floor of the Grand Hyatt Cannes Hotel Martinez is luxury beauty spa L.Raphael, a destination used by festival regulars to escape the crush of the Croisette and access the firm’s world-renowned technology-driven treatments.
L.Raphael always uses the Cannes Film Festival to launch a new beauty treatment each year (in 2015, it was the Diamond OxyLift Facial). New for the 69th festival is a pair of treatments designed to be used as a one-two punch: the Ultra Power C Lift (890 euros) and its Power C Cure (790 euros).
The anti-aging lift is meant to rejuvenate skin with a combination of an ultrasound and an electrical pulse “with a strong antioxidant cocktail,” a rep for the spa tells Pret-a-Reporter. But best results come when it’s packaged with the Power C Cure, a 30-day treatment that requires a daily mask. C’est magnifique!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day