- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
What’s your Cannes guilty pleasure?
The perfect Bellini at the Bellini Bar at Hotel du Cap, Eden Roc, the most glamorous bar in the world.
What’s your proudest style moment in Cannes?
There have been many special moments over the years working with Jane Fonda, starting with the pale pink cutout Emilio Pucci dress by Peter Dundas to the most stunning Atelier Versace blue gown that Donatella and her team custom-made.
Have you had any red-carpet drama?
I had a client who went up the red carpet in a beautiful, extremely corseted dress — perfect for red-carpet photos but maybe not to sit through a two-hour premiere. We mastered a way for her to change, watch the film and exit in a completely different outfit through a back exit.
What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Traffic on La Croisette! Sometimes it is quicker to walk.
What’s one thing you won’t travel without?
I carry a spare pair of flat sandals in my bag, because the days and nights can be long, and I am always on the go.
What’s your secret for fighting jet lag?
Try a dash of champagne, a light meal and sleep.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day