- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Cara Delevingne revealed to USA Today that her decision to dye her locks a shocking shade of platinum blonde a few weeks ago was actually just a last hurrah before she shaves her head for the 2018 flick, Life in a Year.
Yep, the 24-year-old is going bald.
“I have to shave my head for my next part, so I have to do something different. So I dyed it. Just for fun. Just to change it up,” said the actress while promoting Valerian at CinemaCon in Las Vegas.
The former model has made plenty of hair headlines in the past, both for her own looks, including the time she shaved just a portion of her head above the ear, as well as the time she shaved a woman’s head on live TV for the laughs on Jimmy Kimmel Live!.
Delevingne isn’t the only star to make a drastic hair transformation, however. Kristen Stewart recently debuted a buzz cut, also for a film role, while promoting Personal Shopper earlier this year. And of course, who could forget Natalie Portman’s V for Vendetta buzz circa 2006, or Stranger Things‘ starlet Millie Bobby Brown’s shaved ‘do?
Welcome to the club, Cara.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day