- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rapper Cardi B is doling out her best how-to style tips ahead of Holiday Party Season 2017.
But these aren’t regular, run-of-the-mill, don’t-wear-white-after-Labor Day type style tips — Cardi B’s “Daily Tips” are more PG-13. “All right, motherfuckers,” she opens the first style video. Oh, and in case you’re wondering about her shoes? “They’re Steve Madden, bitch.”
The “Bodak Yellow” rapper curated her five favorite Steve Madden styles for the brand’s holiday campaign — from pointy-toe pumps to sparkly booties — and improvised her own dialogue on how best to wear them. “I look rich as hell,” she says while rocking a pair of Dominique over-the-knee stiletto boots. “Because I am,” she adds with a canned evil laugh. A phone number (1-833-SM-CARDI) scrolls across the screen in each ‘80s PSA-style video, but so far the line is inactive.
“You know what makes a outfit?” she continues, this time clad in bubblegum pink booties. “A good, poppin‘ ass shoe.” She’s not wrong.
Check out all of Cardi B’s Daily Tips below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day