- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Real Simple is opening a pop-up shop Thursday in New York that will feature products, services and specials featured in the magazine’s December issue.
Recent Dancing With the Stars contestant Carson Kressley, Good Morning America weather anchor Sam Champion, DonorsChoose.org founder Charles Best and Real Simple managing editor Kristin Van Ogtrop will be among those attending the opening.
Customers will be able to purchase gifts and also take advantage of exclusive specials, complimentary services, amenities and giveaways.
The event, which will kick off at 10 a.m. ET, also will feature a Sprinkles cupcake demo and sampling with the company’s owner and founder Candace Nelson.
The store is located at Citi Pond at Bryant Park, on the northwest corner of 42nd Street and Avenue of the Americas. It will be open from 11 a.m.-8 p.m. daily through Dec. 13.
A complete schedule of activities can be found at www.realsimple.com/popupshop.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day