- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Celine Dion is inimitable, obviously, but thanks to her new lifestyle label, we can at least get one step closer to being more like Celine.
The first drop of the brand is a collection of accessories, which are being produced by The Bugatti Group, a Quebec-based business best known for travel bags. (Epic Rights and PROMINENT Brand + Talent are the exclusive representatives for global branding, licensing and social media marketing of Dion’s line.)
The lifestyle brand, which is to include home goods, activewear and beauty, was announced earlier this month with an expected 2018 release date, but the benevolent singer just gifted her fans a surprise, announcing the accessories collection will be available as soon as this August, exclusively at Nordstrom.
The fall collection includes high-quality handbags, luggage and small accessories that “reflect Celine’s fashion sensibility, elegance and practicality,” according to a release. Added Dion, “My collection is all about affordable luxury, and we’ve created beautiful designs with excellent quality, and I can’t wait for everyone to discover all of this at Nordstrom in a few months from now.” Same.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day