- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Chance the Rapper is officially an engaged man, as he announced on his social media Wednesday afternoon.
While celebrating the July Fourth holiday, the rapper (whose real name is Chancelor Jonathan Bennett) popped the question to his longtime girlfriend, Kirsten Corley. Fans were able to witness Chance get down on one knee in a video posted by The Shade Room.
In the video, loved ones can be overheard screaming with excitement as Bennett asks Corley, “Will you make me a man and be my wife?”
After saying yes, the rapper called over the couple’s daughter to join them, while Corley showed off her engagement ring.
The two have been dating since 2013. Six months after their daughter was born, Corley filed legal papers to be the “sole caretaker” of Kensli, also requesting that the rapper pay child support. She withdrew the filing in 2017 after revealing that she and Bennett reconciled and were living together again.
A post shared by The Shade Room (@theshaderoom) on
She said yes
— Chance The Rapper (@chancetherapper) July 5, 2018
— ROCK ‘N’ ROLL VIDEO TOMORROW! (@_TaylorBennett) July 5, 2018
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day