- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hot on the quilted two-tone heels of last year’s debut of an accessories space — part of a two-year renovation at Neiman Marcus in Beverly Hills — Chanel just unveiled a new watch boutique on the store’s main floor. The space was designed by New York architect Peter Marino and implements Chanel’s signature black, beige and gold color palette.
Fans of the luxury label’s timepieces, such as Drew Barrymore and Kristen Stewart (a face of Chanel), will find the Premiere, J12, Mademoiselle Prive and BOY.FRIEND collections — it’s the first time Chanel watches have been available at the Beverly Hills designer mecca. “I love the Boy.Friend watch — it plays with contrasting elements of masculinity and femininity,” says Stewart of the style that’s a nod to Chanel’s No. 5 bottle.
The fashion house opened its first watch boutique on Paris’ Avenue Montaigne in 1987 for the launch of the Premiere timepiece and today boasts 11 boutiques exclusively featuring watches and the designer’s Chanel Fine Jewelry collection (think glittering red-carpet pieces) in the U.S.
Check out Chanel’s Premiere (top) and Boy.Friend (bottom) timepieces below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day