- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Charlize Theron is a mom for the second time.
The Mad Max: Fury Road actress reportedly adopted her second child in July, an African-American baby girl named August, according to Us Weekly.
The 39-year-old single mom adopted her first child, 4-year-old son Jackson, from South Africa in 2012.
She told W Magazine in an April interview, “I do know that choosing to be a mom in my late 30s has been really great for me … It’s given me perspective.”
Theron’s rep did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Read more Charlize Theron Invited Obama to Strip Club: “Michelle Obama Is Going to Kill Me”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
The Crowded Room
Events of the Week: ‘Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse,’ ‘The Crowded Room,’ ATX and More
Tony Nominees Roundtable: Sara Bareilles, Jessica Chastain, Victoria Clark, Josh Groban, Corey Hawkins and Ben Platt on Broadway, COVID’s Legacy and the Writers Strike
Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy Helps Gucci Mark 10-Year Anniversary of Chime Campaign: “It Invests in Women”